Located on the Bay of Fundy, Five Islands Lighthouse is a “Pepper Pot” wooden lighthouse built in 1913 at nearby Sand Point. In 2008, this historic lighthouse was moved to its current location on Broderick Lane. Five Islands Lighthouse is open to visitors in the summer months. The lighthouse has become the focal point of Five Islands Lighthouse Park, a coastal day park with interpretive panels; panoramic views of Five Islands and Minas Basin; beach access; walking trails; picnic shelter; and ship playground. Bus tours are welcome.
Facilities / Services
- Bus tours
- Gift shop
- Picnic tables
- Limited accessibility
Date details/Hours of operation
grounds serviced May 14–Oct 10; lighthouse open Jul 1–Aug 31, STC.