A replica of the first chapel (1784: after the Acadians returned from exile), and the first cemetery. On site, there is an interpretation of the early history of the parish, founded in 1799 and the oldest in Southwest Nova Scotia. Information on the construction methods used to build the chapel, as well as related archaeological artifacts, are also on display.
Facilities / Services
Details: Free-will offering.