Heritage building (c 1847) features painted ceiling and faux marble fireplace. Exhibits include settlement by “Foreign Protestants” in 1754 and shipbuilding history of the town, plus seasonal exhibits.
Facilities / Services
- Bus tours
- Gift shop
- Wheelchair accessible
- Limited accessibility
Date details/Hours of operation
Tues–Sat 10am–5pm, Sun 1–5pm (Thur–Sat in Sep); O/S inquire locally.
Details: Admission free.