Three cycling day tours, shuttled where necessary, on the best of the Cabot Trail, plus guided hiking and kayaking day tours and five nights' beachside cottage accommodations with breakfast.
Fully experience Cape Breton's outdoors by biking the best of the Cabot Trail, and then adding hiking and kayaking tours to expand your perspective!
Your package includes:
- Three self-guided cycling day trips on the northern half of the Cabot Trail, including maps and one-way shuttles, where required.
- Guided half day introductory kayak tour in one of our large harbours, paddling past seabird rookeries, along mussel and oyster grounds and beneath bald eagles.
- Guided all day coastal hiking tour to former "summer fishing villages". Learn the history of the Highlands Scots’ who moved down to their summer fishing sites each year.
- Rental bikes and all necessary equipment.
- Gift from Arts North. 24 juried Cape Breton artists retail their local pottery, jewellery, wood, fiber, prints here, all celebrating the beauty of our island.
- Maps for self-guided exploration. Secret beaches, moose hangouts, seafood off the boat, great photo ops… it's all here if you know where to look.
- Five nights at a beachside cottage in a northern fishing village, Markland Coastal Beach Cottages
$823.00 plus tax per person.
Email us at email@example.com to book.
Coupon code: P4986
Affiliations: Destination Cape Breton
Valid: May 1, 2014–October 31, 2014
Based upon double occupancy. Taxes additional. Minimum of two adults required. Group and family discounts available. Other packages and/or activities available. Visit the websites or email for more information and photos.