6 nights with luxurious accommodations including champagne, breakfast, museums, sailing, whale watching, and horseback riding or a massage.
Castle Moffett, a 5-star Inn nestled in the heart of Cape Breton, minutes from the beginning of the Cabot Trail, awaits your arrivial for six romantic evenings.
Enjoy luxurious accommodations in a four-poster or canopied bedroom with a fireplace, whirlpool, and Bras d'Or Lake views, all from within your room.
Your 6 night package includes:
- Chilled champagne in your room, upon arrival;
- Breakfast each morning;
- A sailboat cruise tour on a 67' schooner ;
- Whale cruise tour;
- Admission to the Alexander Graham Bell Museum, Fortress Louisbourg National Historic Site, and the Highland Village Museum;
- Horseback riding or a massage;
- Complimentary use of our binoculars & Cabot Trail CD, robes and sauna.
From $890 per person in a Queen or Twin room.
From $1,040 per person in a King room with a balcony.
Coupon code: P8088
Affiliations: Canada Select, Innkeepers Guild, Check In, Destination Cape Breton
Valid: May 24, 2013–October 11, 2013
Based on double occupancy. Tax is additional. STC.