A complimentary piece of Cape Breton-inspired pottery after a day long coastal guided hiking tour in spectacularly scenic Northern Cape Breton.
Hiking and Pottery Package includes:
- Guided all day Coastal Hiking Tour to former "summer fishing village" sites with Sea Spray Outdoor Adventures. Learn the history of the Highlands Scots’ and their annual migrations down to their summer fishing villages. Visit the remains of these villages in northern Cape Breton’s spectacular coastal environment.
- Pottery gift, inspired by the same spectacular environment, from Arts North gallery. Here, 24 juried Cape Breton artists retail their local pottery, jewellery, wood, fiber, prints and quilts, all celebrating the beauty of our island.
- All necessary equipment, water and on-tour snacks.
- Maps and advice for self-guided exploration. Secret beaches, moose hangouts, seafood off the boat, great photo ops… It's all here if you know where to look.
- Complimentary "memory file" of on-tour photos.
Starting at $139.00 per person plus tax. Family and group discounts available.
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Coupon code: P5048
Valid: May 13, 2013–October 20, 2013
Taxes not included. Based a minimum of two adults participating. Other packages and/or activities available. Visit our websites or email for more information and photos.