Spend two days lighthouse exploring - one by foot, the other by bike, combined with two nights' Bed and Breakfast or beachside cottage accommodations in Northern Cape Breton.
Visit two Northern Cape Breton lighthouses - hike to one, bike to another! Your package includes:
- a guided all day hike to Nova Scotia's northernmost lighthouse. Vast coastal meadows surround this lighthouse, accessible only on foot down a 1,200 foot descent
- transportation to the trailhead, on tour snacks and water; self-guided day long bike tour to Nova Scotia's "almost northernmost" lighthouse
- 24 hour bicycle rental
- maps for self-guided exploration to secret beaches, moose hangouts, seafood off the boat, great photo ops… It's all there if you know where to look
- a gift from Arts North where 24 juried Cape Breton artists retail their local pottery, jewellery, wood, fiber, prints here, all celebrating the beauty of our island.
- package also includes two nights' in Bed and Breakfast or beachside cottage accommodations in a Northern Cape Breton fishing village.
Price starting at $279.00 plus tax per person.
Email us email@example.com
Coupon code: P4988
Valid: May 13, 2013–October 20, 2013
Taxes not included. Based on double occupancy. Minimum of two adults required. Group and family discounts available. Other packages and/or activities available. Visit our websites or email for more information and photos.