A guided day-long hike, a guided half-day kayak tour, a gift of local pottery and two nights' lodging... all exclusively for two!
This guide will allow you to follow the footsteps of Highland Scots in their annual move to magnificent shoreline fishing sites.
Hike, Paddle and Pottery Package exclusively for two includes:
- Guided all day coastal hiking tour .
- Guided half day introductory harbour kayak tour. You will paddle past seabird rookeries, along mussel and oyster beds and beneath bald eagles, in the shadow of northern Cape Breton’s spectacular mountains.
- Gift of stoneware pottery inspired by the same environment from Arts North. Here, 24 juried Cape Breton artists retail their local pottery, jewellery, wood, fibre, prints and quilts, all celebrating the beauty of our island.
- All necessary equipment, water and on-tour snacks.
- Maps and advice for self-guided exploration to secret beaches.
- Passes to local museums.
- Two nights’ stay nestled in the highlands at Oakwood Manor B&B
Price starting at $599.00 per couple.
Email us at email@example.com to book.
Coupon code: P5054
Affiliations: Destination Cape Breton
Valid: May 13, 2014–October 31, 2014
Taxes additional. Based on two adults participating. Other packages and/or activities available. Visit the websites or email for more information and photos.