Two days' gentle guided hiking and kayaking tours combined with two nights' Bed and Breakfast or beachside cottage accommodations in northern Cape Breton.
This outdoor adventure package includes:
- A gentle guided half day clifftop hike through moose country, looking down at whales. Follow a trail cut by man and maintained by moose to an overlook carved by nature.
- A gentle guided half day introductory kayak tour in one of our large harbours, paddling past seabird rookeries, along mussel and oyster grounds and beneath bald eagles.
- Maps for self-guided exploration. Secret beaches, moose hangouts, seafood off the boat, great photo ops… It's all here if you know where to look.
- Gift from Arts North. 24 juried Cape Breton artists retail their local pottery, jewellery, wood, fiber, prints here, all celebrating the beauty of our island.
- Two nights' accommodations at a local shoreline Bed and Breakfast or beachside cottage with breakfast.
- Memory photo file.
Starting at $299.00 plus tax per person, based on double occupancy.
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Coupon code: P4984
Valid: May 13, 2013–October 20, 2013
Taxes additional. Minimum of two adults required. Group and family discounts available. Other packages and/or activities available. Visit our website or email for more information and photos.