Spend a weekend foraging for delectable wild mushrooms then go into the kitchen with Chef Earlene Busch to create fungi dishes. Includes culinary class, foray materials, dinner both nights, lunch, and two nights'accommodation.
Join in the search for the elusive wild mushrooms found in abundance in Cape Breton's lush forests then learn to prepare the delicacies and, best of all, to dine upon them!
- Half-day foray into the forests surrounding the Chanterelle Inn
- All foray activities and mycological identification materials
- Introductory slide presentation to the mycology of Cape Breton and discussion with dinner on Friday night.
- Lunch on Saturday
- Fixin' the Fungi "hands on" culinary experience.
- Fungi Feast on Saturday night with wine pairings.
- 2 night’s accommodation at the award-winning Chanterelle Inn and Cottages with buffet breakfasts
This two-day package begins at $325 per person plus tax, based on double occupancy. Available September 6 and 7, and 28 and 29. Minimum of 4 participants required.
Coupon code: P7065
Affiliations: Taste of Nova Scotia, Innkeepers Guild, Destination Cape Breton, Tourism Industry Association of Nova Scotia
Valid: September 6, 2013–September 29, 2013
Available September 6 and 7, and 27 and 28. Minimum of 4 participants required. One-half down at the time of booking. Starting at $325 pp plus tax based on double occupancy.