A guided, near level half day coastal cycling tour in Northern Cape Breton with a complimentary piece of Cape Breton-inspired pottery .
Cape Breton Cycling and Pottery package includes:
- a guided half day "Learn about the Atlantic Fishery" cycling tour with Sea Spray Outdoor Adventures. Visit wharves, beaches, fishing boats and lobster traps. Experience some of the fishing industry in the magnificent northern Cape Breton environment
- a gift of Cape Breton-made stoneware pottery inspired by the same magnificent environment from Arts North gallery. Here, 24 juried Cape Breton artists retail their local pottery, jewellery, wood, fiber, prints and quilts, all celebrating the beauty of our island
- rental bikes and all necessary cycling equipment, water and on-tour snacks
- maps and advice for self-guided exploration of secret beaches, moose hangouts, seafood off the boat, great photo ops… It's all here if you know where to look
- a complimentary "memory file" of on-tour photos.
Starting at $99.00 per person plus tax. Family and group discounts available.
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Coupon code: P5050
Valid: May 13, 2013–October 20, 2013
Taxes not included. Based a minimum of two adults participating. Other packages and/or activities available. Visit the websites or email for more information and photos.