Enjoy the best of Canada's ocean playground as you spend three night's in Nova Scotia's capital city of Halifax and two night's on Cape Breton Island.
Enjoy free time in Halifax to explore on your own and experience sightseeing tours of Halifax and Peggy's Cove. Join an escorted tour to Cape Breton with one of our local tour directors and discover the island that's been ranked as most beautiful island by Conde Nast Traveler magazine.
- 3 nights accommodation in Halifax
- 2 nights accommodation in Baddeck
- 8 meals
- Gray Line Halifax Highlights city tour
- Halifax Citadel National Historic Site
- Gray Line Peggy's Cove tour
- Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site
- World famous Cabot Trail
- Cape Breton Highlands National Park
- Fortress of Louisbourg National Historic Site
Duration: 6 days/5 nights; Tuesday arrival in Halifax.
Guaranteed departure dates:
June 11*, 25;
July 9, 23*;
August 6, 20;
September 3, 17*;
October 1, 15
* German/English departures
Coupon code: P7266
Affiliations: Tourism Industry Association of Nova Scotia
Valid: June 11, 2013–October 15, 2013
$200 deposit per person payable upon booking with balance due 45 days prior to departure. Cancellation penalties apply.