Discover the island that's been ranked as the most beautiful islands by Conde Nast Traveler magazine. Cape Breton offers a world of wondrous sightseeing opportunities that include the famous Cabot Trail.
- Day 1: Thursday: Halifax-Baddeck
Transfer to New Glasgow to meet Tour Director and board touring coach. Proceed to Cape Breton Island - "the Scotland of North America."
- Day 2: Friday: Cabot Trail Touring
Experience one of the prettiest drives in North America, the Cabot Trail.
- Day 3: Saturday: Baddeck - Halifax
The Fortress of Louisbourg National Historic Site awaits you. Your tour continues along the shores of Bras d’Or Lakes to the mainland. Your tour ends upon arrival in Halifax.
- 2 Nights on Cape Breton Island
- World famous Cabot Trail
- Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site
- Fortress of Louisbourg National Historic Site
- 2 breakfasts, 1 picnic lunch, 1 dinner
Duration: 3 days/2 nights; Departs Thursdays
Guaranteed departure dates: May 30; June 13*, 27; July 11, 25*; August 8, 22; September 5, 19*; October 3, 17
* German/English departures
Coupon code: P7260
Affiliations: Tourism Industry Association of Nova Scotia
Valid: May 30, 2013–October 17, 2013
A $200 deposit per person payable upon booking with remaining balance due 45 days prior to departure. Cancellations penalties apply. Tour options: flight and accommodation arrangements can be made for your pre and post tour needs.