Three cycling day tours, shuttled where necessary, on the best of the Cabot Trail. Gift of local pottery. Add an optional whale tour as part of third day's ride.
- 3 self-guided cycling day trips on the northern half of the Cabot Trail, including one-way shuttle on the longest day, from a central base at the Top of the Island.
- Bicycle rental for 3 days.
- One way van shuttle on the longest ride.
- All necessary equipment including auto rack.
- Gift of stoneware pottery inspired by the same environment from Arts North gallery. Here 24 juried Cape Breton artists retail their local pottery, jewellery, wood, fibre, prints and quilts, all celebrating the beauty of our island.
- 3 nights' B&B or self-contained beachside cottage accommodations, with breakfast, in a Top of the Island fishing village.
- Maps and advice for self-guided exploration. Secret beaches, moose hangouts, seafood off the boat, great photo ops… all yours if you know where to look.
- Optional whale cruise as part of Day 3 trip.
Starting at $319.00 plus tax per person, plus tax.
Email us email@example.com
Coupon code: P5058
Valid: May 13, 2013–October 13, 2013
Taxes not included. Minimum of two adults required. Group and family discounts available. Other packages and/or activities available. Visit our website or email for more information and photos.