Experience Lunenburg with a tour of Bluenose II rebuild site, dinner at the Grand Banker Seafood Bar & Grill and a visit to the Fisheries Museum & Bluenose Exhibit.
Visit historic Lunenburg and discover the history of the famous schooner Bluenose as told at the Fisheries Museum of the Atlantic. On site you will view the world's largest collection of authentic artifacts from the original Bluenose and more.
Your package includes:
- 1 night accommodation in a room or suite
- Tour of Bluenose II rebuild site at the Lunenburg Shipyard (subject to availability)
- $40 gift certificate for dinner for two at the Grand Banker Seafood Bar & Grill
- Complimentary Bluenose Boat Builders' welcoming drink & souvenir glass
- Admission for two to the Fisheries Museum & Bluenose exhibit.
June & Sept bookings starting at $158, plus tax. July & Aug bookings starting at $167, plus tax.
Coupon code: P6383
Affiliations: Check In
Valid: June 1, 2012–September 30, 2012
Based on double occupancy. Prices do not include tax.