Make your next golf vacation a Nova Scotian holiday and enjoy some fine golfing with magnificent ocean views. Nova Scotia offers dozens of different courses to choose from including seaside golf landscapes, as well as inland forest settings. Whether your golf holiday takes you to Cape Breton or central Nova Scotia, you’ll discover some of the most dramatic golfing settings in Canada.
For those who want to golf Nova Scotia, there are over 60 public golf courses, many with stunning seaside views, which cater to all playing abilities. Check out some of the most attractive Nova Scotia golf packages available online.
Cape Breton Island's 'Spectacular Six' Golf Courses
- Bell Bay Golf Club - Ranked 40th in Canada by SCOREGolf (2006)
- Cabot Links - Cape Breton's newest course which opened all 18 holes in June 2012 is Canada’s first and only true links golf course.
- Dundee Resort and Golf Club - Beautiful views of the Bras d'Or lakes with many challenging and unique holes
- Highlands Links - Best Public Course in Canada (2006)
- Le Portage Golf Club - Awe-inspiring coastal mountain views with difficult bunkers and several ponds to challenge even the best golfers
- The Lakes Golf Club - 'Best New Course' in Atlantic Canada (SCOREGolf, 2010)
Beyond Cape Breton’s popular courses, one of Nova Scotia’s most elite golf holidays can be had at Fox Harb'r Golf Resort and Spa in the scenic Wallace area on the Northumberland Shore. With dramatic ocean views, the award-winning Fox Harb’r course is one of the finest in Canada. A very traditional and historic oceanside course, ideal for a relaxed golf holiday, is Digby Pines.
Digby Pines Golf Resort and Spa was named a Gold Medal Golf Resort by Golf magazine. Glen Arbour Golf Course, Truro Golf Club and Ken-Wo Country Club have all hosted major Canadian golf championships. Check out the fabulous golf courses available and then start planning your golf vacation in beautiful Nova Scotia.