Air Travel from Europe
As soon as you realize "I need a holiday", you can be indulging in the rich experiences of Nova Scotia. Your direct flight to our capital city, Halifax, is shorter than you might think. That's just enough time to prepare yourself for all the good times you're about to enjoy!
Take advantage of direct flights from the following airports:
- Frankfurt - Condor airlines, May to October
- London (Gatwick) - Canadian Affair (Air Transat), May to August
- London (Heathrow) -Air Canada, year-round
- Reykjavik -Icelandair, June to November
- Paris (Charles-de-Gaulle
- Glasgow - Europe Airpost, July to August
Book your flight today on any of the following carriers:
- Air Canada
- Air Transat (affiliate of Canadian Affair)
- Canadian Affair (Air Transat)
- Europe Airpost
For more information on International Non-Stop Flights to Halifax please visit FlyHalifax.com.